Careers Conference Grants
These grants offer Undergraduate Student Members a contribution towards registration fees and cost of travel to the Life Science Careers Conference to be held in March and November each year.
- The scheme is open to full-time undergraduate students in their penultimate or final year of study in a UK university.
- Applicants must be Undergraduate Student Members of SGM and currently residing in the UK
- Applicants may claim for:
- Conference registration fee (£10)
- A maximum £25 contribution towards travel expenses
- Grants are limited to attendance at ONE of the following meetings:
- King's College London, 24 November 2010
- Aston University, 2 March 2011
- Applications must be made before the conference takes place. No retrospective claims will be accepted.
- Applicants who do not attend the proposed conference will be required to return their grant
- Applications must be made on the appropriate form. ONE copy of the completed application form must be submitted for consideration
Enquires to email@example.com | 0118 988 1807
Download an application form here
Applications should be submitted by post to Grants Office, SGM, Marlborough House, Basingstoke Road, Spencers Wood, Reading RG7 1AG, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 0118 988 5656.
The next closing date is 1 March 2011 (Birmingham Conference)
Bookings should be made online at the conference website.
Last modified 29 November 2010